Thinaër is a company which is revolutionizing the Internet of Things space by combining machine and human data to provide an unprecedented view into an organization to solve complex problems. At Thinaër, we are a group of business professionals, scientists, artists, consultants, programmers, and academics who have more fun working with each other than should be allowed while amazing our clients! We are filling an unmet need in the IoT space by bringing quantifiable results to our clients. We are strongly backed and making significant investments in marketing to drive qualified leads. Thinaër works with some of the best Fortune 500 companies in the world. We are strongly backed and making significant investments in marketing to drive qualified leads.
Given our explosive growth we are looking for a Chief Revenue Officer who will report to the CEO, have significant board exposure and will work closely with all senior executives to accelerate our significant growth. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package commensurate with experience and potential. The executive could reside in Dallas and be based out of the Dallas office but could possibly reside elsewhere if they have a strong track record of success while working remotely.
- Drive significant growth with our unique and powerful value proposition.
- Personally sell and build out a world class sales team and strategy.
- Lead a strategic selling process with large organizations to help them solve complex problems.
- Leverage and develop new strategic relationships to drive revenue.
- Work closely with consulting, marketing, R&D, finance, analytics and other functions to drive new sales.
- Lead a consultative, listening approach to solving prospect needs.
- Bring a strong business acumen to learn about prospect’s complex problems to see if our solution can help solve those problems.
- Be a key part of ongoing strategy development for the organization.
Competencies for Success
- Is experienced in building and growing a sales function successfully.
- Has an existing network and in manufacturing and/or healthcare.
- Is super smart while being a great team player.
- Has experience working for a small company experiencing explosive growth and adding significantly to that growth.
- Is experienced in beating sales quotas.
- Is great at consultative and strategic sales and loves representing a company that is highly differentiated.