Thinaer is a company which is revolutionizing the Internet of Things space by combining machine and human data to provide an unprecedented view into an organization to solve complex problems. At Thinaer, we are a group of business professionals, scientists, artists, consultants, programmers, and academics who have more fun working with each other than should be allowed while amazing our clients! We are filling an unmet need in the IoT space by bringing quantifiable results to our clients. We are strongly backed and making significant investments in marketing to drive qualified leads. Thinaer works with some of the best Fortune 500 companies in the world.
Given our growth we are looking for a Consulting Intern. The Consulting Intern will work with world class clients to solve complex business problems while using our technology as an enabler. We offer competitive pay commensurate with experience and potential. The position will most likely be remote and will be part-time.
- This internship will be focused on a key project: creating and utilizing a QA process that will create a scalable approach to the way our product is tested and new features are implemented.
- Gaining a thorough understanding of the platform, leading technical support, and documenting and solving client issues as needed.
- Handling duties such as scheduling meetings and creating communications, collateral and notes.
- Gaining insights and a deep understanding of our operations, how clients are using our DevelapMe platform, our analytics and services. You will have the opportunity to shape the future of the company by being so close to the client’s operations.
- Becoming a liaison between our clients and our development team in order to best optimize the platform.
- Working closely with cross-functional teams including analytics, sales, marketing, product and executive teams on various tasks and projects to completion to ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions to our clients. You will learn and grow quickly with exposure to all parts of the company.
Competencies for Success
- Is a self-starter. Takes ownership, proactively seeks to improve things and is comfortable with ambiguity and fast-changing environments.
- Loves to learn. Is more interested in learning than in being right and able to pivot quickly based on new information.
- Wants to leave a mark. Cares about building something that has an impact on the world more than just a job. Is passionate about the potential large scale impact of what DevelapMe is doing.
- Is an excellent communicator. Can empathize with others and quickly grasp their concerns.
- Is outcome-oriented. Can demonstrate tangible impact made in previous experiences. Can drive towards a solution, and think clearly through the execution of a strategy.
- Has a growth mindset. Enjoys an open, honest feedback culture where continuous improvement is the norm.
- Has or is currently pursuing a degree of relevance.
This is an exciting opportunity to work at a fast-growing innovative company.
- Expect to grow (fast): Thinaer is a rapidly growing company at the cutting edge frontier of our space. The sky’s the limit for your growth here. You will have every opportunity to step outside of your comfort zone and push the boundaries of what you know.
- Expect to have an impact (and be heard): Thinaer prides itself on having an open, direct team culture. As a feedback company, we take our team’s feedback very seriously. Leadership discusses initiatives, issues and plans openly, and enjoys being challenged on their thinking. Our product and operations cover a wide area, so there’s plenty of room to improve. When you pitch something you demonstrate would dramatically help our clients achieve success, you’ll very likely hear “Let’s do it!”.
- Expect flexibility (and autonomy): Our team has two major hubs (Dallas, TX and Philadelphia, PA) but there are no requirements to come into an office. This means more flexibility and autonomy for our team to do their best work.