Who We Are
Thinaer solves complex organizational challenges with a holistic solution that integrates proprietary data collection technology, analytics, and strategy consulting.
With each engagement, we leverage our data collection technology—which integrates machine-data with human feedback—to develop a 360° view of the organization. We use these insights to inform our consulting approach, designing solutions that align with the organization’s best opportunities and greatest needs.
Our engineering and product development teams build and operate intricate yet simple solutions that expand across many use cases and multiple industries every day. We hire people with a broad set of skills and people who want to work on bleeding edge technology at enterprise scale.
- Flexible work hours. Core hours of 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Currently working remote due to the pandemic
- Ability to grow and expand your role as you desire
- Competitive benefits, including healthcare and dental
Role & Responsibility
- Work with product management and the engineering team to execute and deliver on product requirements
- Work for both internal team members and third-party contractors to complete overall development objectives
- Write platform, API, and frontend code using the right language/tool for the job to deliver greenfield products solutions in addition to enhancing existing offerings
- Write unit and integration tests which will be a part of the team’s suite of tests and a part of our CI/CD pipeline
- Contribute to the engineering and product team wikis and documentation as a part of the software release process
- Participate in all Agile/Scrum activities including Sprint Planning, Daily Standup, Reviews and Retrospectives
- Responsible for quickly and effectively finding the cause of and solve any bugs that are discovered in the codebase by the client or other team members
- Possess a strong desire to do one’s best work in a team environment where collaboration and alignment are extremely important
- 3 years of professional experience using Java
- Strong, professional experience with client-side and mobile frameworks, including React and React Native
- Passion and desire to work in a “startup” like atmosphere
Preferred Qualifications & Requirements
- 3 years of professional experience using C# (bonus for Dotnet core)
- Experience designing and developing highly scalable web applications
- Experience working with cross-browser behaviors and quirks
- Strong attention to detail & passion to learn new software technologies.
- Experience with creating and consuming RESTful web services
- Experience with Cloud Architecture and Operations in either Azure or AWS
- Solid data experience from writing queries, debugging, and aggregating for reporting (bonus for PostgreSQL and NoSQL datastores like MongoDB or CosmosDB)
- Professional experience with Version Control systems like Git, Subversion or TFS
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform decisions