Thinaer solves complex organizational challenges with a holistic solution that integrates proprietary data collection technology, analytics, and strategy consulting.
With each engagement, we leverage our data collection technology—which integrates machine-data with human feedback—to develop a 360° view of the organization. We use these insights to inform our consulting approach, designing solutions that align with the organization’s best opportunities and greatest needs.
Our engineering and product development teams build and operate intricate yet simple solutions that expand across many use cases and multiple industries every day. We hire people with a broad set of skills and people who want to work on bleeding edge technology at enterprise scale.
- Flexible work hours. Core hours of 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Currently working remote due to pandemic
- Ability to grow and expand your role as you desire
- Competitive benefits, including healthcare and dental
Our team is looking for a creative Full Stack Developer that can help us build the future of our feedback product. The ideal candidate for this position would be more of a front-end React / React Native developer than a back-end developer, but still proficient enough with server side node.js to be useful. They should have the ability to translate the business needs of the company into an engaging and useful experience across web and mobile platforms. The person who fills this position will be expected to lead a team in developing and improving features for the product. In addition, they will also contribute to implementing a usability testing process to insure that new website applications meet our company’s requirements.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work with Product Management and the Engineering Team to execute and deliver on product requirements.
- Work with product designers to implement beautifully styled web and mobile applications.
- Write platform, API and front-end code using the right node.js, React, and React Native.
- Write unit and integration tests which will be a part of the team’s suite of tests and a part of our CI/CD pipeline.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Contribute to the engineering and product team wikis and documentation as a part of the software release process.
- Participate in all Agile/Scrum activities including Sprint Planning, Daily Standup, Reviews and Retrospectives.
- Bring a passion for quality in everything that you do with a focus on delivering product in customer’s hands.
- Possess a strong desire to do one’s best work in a team environment where collaboration and alignment are extremely important.
Qualifications & Requirements
- UX design experience.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform decisions.
- Experience with creating and consuming RESTful web services, specifically OData.
- Passion and desire to work in a “startup” like atmosphere
- 4 years of Relevant College Experience
- 5 years of Object Oriented Development/Design
- Strong mySQL skills
- Professional experience working on any technology that delivered a public facing API
- Experience working on a small development team in an agile environment.
- Experience working with cross-browser behaviors and quirks
- Natural aptitude for both teaching and learning from others in a collaborative team environment
- Strong communication skills and willingness to work directly with our developer community
- Experience with Cloud Architecture and Operations in either Azure or AWS is a plus