Thinaër is a company which is revolutionizing the Internet of Things space by combining machine and human data to provide an unprecedented view into an organization to solve complex problems. At Thinaër, we are a group of business professionals, scientists, artists, consultants, programmers, and academics who have more fun working with each other than should be allowed while amazing our clients! We are filling an unmet need in the IoT space by bringing quantifiable results to our clients. We are strongly backed and making significant investments in marketing to drive qualified leads. Thinaër works with some of the best Fortune 500 companies in the world.
Now, we are looking for a Product Designer to support our growing team and help build our future. As part of the Design & Product Team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Cultivate a deep understanding of our business to ensure alignment with business goals and product development is executed as a cohesive experience.
- Collaborate with:
- Executive Leadership to discuss long-term vision, product strategy, and business requirements.
- Design Leadership to inform and evolve our design processes and system.
- Product and Customer Success Teams to help identify the needs of our customers, prioritize our efforts, and tirelessly iterate.
- Product and Engineering Teams to evaluate business requirements, technical constraints and opportunities, and ship world-class solutions.
- Clients to identify business requirements that get translated into our product.
- Strategize, ideate and develop exceptional product solutions for complex strategic problems.
- Develop detailed product maps, user flows, screen flows, and wireframes, capturing all states and use cases needed.
- Design detailed UI mockups and prototypes across platforms (mobile and web) that clearly illustrate functionality and a cohesive design.
- Prepare and present work to internal teams and be comfortable articulating the strategic rationale behind a given solution.
- Respond to and implement feedback provided by teams.
- Troubleshoot UX and UI issues.
- Plan and execute user tests and other design research to support design decisions.
- Oversee QA and usability testing when new features, releases, and products go live.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2-3 years of professional UI/UX design experience.
- Experience translating client business requirements into a B2B product.
- Expertise in industry standard prototyping tools such as InVision, Sketch, XD, etc.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Competencies for Success
- Is a self-starter. Takes ownership, proactively seeks to improve things and is comfortable with ambiguity and fast-changing, agile environments.
- Loves to learn. Is more interested in learning than in being right and able to pivot quickly based on new information.
- Wants to leave a mark. Cares about building something that has an impact on the world. Is passionate about the potential large scale impact of what DevelapMe is striving for.
- Is an excellent communicator. Can empathize with others and grasp their concerns.
- Can effectively juggle multiple projects in parallel.
- Is outcome-oriented. Can demonstrate tangible impact made in previous experiences. Can drive towards a solution, and think clearly through the execution of a strategy.
- Has a growth mindset. Enjoys an open, honest feedback culture where continuous improvement is the norm.