Our engineering and product development teams build and operate intricate yet simple solutions that expand across many use cases and multiple industries every day. We hire people with a broad set of skills and people who want to work on bleeding edge technology at enterprise scale.
- Flexible work hours. Core hours of 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Currently working remote due to pandemic. Potential for role to be fully remote long term
- Ability to grow and expand your role as you desire
Role & Responsibilities
- Work with Product Management and the Engineering Team to execute and deliver on product requirements.
- Write platform, API and frontend code using the right language/tool for the job on greenfield products solutions in addition to enhancing existing offerings.
- Write unit and integration tests which will be a part of the team’s suite of tests and a part of our CI/CD pipeline.
- Contribute to the Engineering and Product team Wikis and Documentation as a part of the software release process.
- Participate in all Agile/Scrum activities including Sprint Planning, Daily Standup, Reviews and Retrospectives.
- Bring a passion for quality in everything that you do with a focus on delivering product in customer’s hands.
- Possess a strong desire to do one’s best work in a team environment where collaboration and alignment are extremely important.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 5 years of Object Oriented Development
- 3 years of professional experience using C# (bonus for Dotnet core)
- Experience with Cloud Architecture and Operations in either Azure or AWS
- Solid data experience from writing queries, debugging and aggregating for reporting (bonus for NoSQL datastores like MongoDB or CosmosDB)
- Professional experience working on any technology that delivered a public facing API
- Professional experience with Version Control systems like Git, Subversion or TFS
- Experience with Agile principles not just including processes like Scrum or Kanban but also with DevOps, TDD and Extreme Programming
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform decisions.