Thinaer x Cisco Meraki Partnership Overview
Take the next steps towards out of the box IIoT leveraging an existing Cisco Meraki infrastructure.
Start making decisions with a complete dataset
Together, Thinaer & Cisco Meraki are filling digital data blindspots
Integrate Cisco Meraki Access Points & Sensors with Thinaer’s Platform for a new class of contextualized data
Combine an existing Meraki infrastructure with IoT sensor data in Thinaer’s platform and receive bottom line impacting insights. The Thinaer x Cisco Meraki joint solution maximizes productivity, decreases costs, and drives ROI.
Check out the Thinaer Marketplace!
How It Works:
- Cisco Meraki Access Point customers identify need for an IIoT solution.
- Deployed Meraki Access Points are configured to function as a standard Thinaer Gateway.
- Customer installs additional Thinaer Gateways to create a mesh infrastructure layout.
- Customer uses Meraki sensors and Thinaer IIoT devices to collect asset and equipment data across their operations.
- The Access Points and Gateways read IoT sensor data and send data to the cloud for processing.
- Thinaer’s Sonar contextualizes data and delivers ROI-driving insights.
Fill Digital Blind Spots. Complete Your Data Picture.
1. Track all your assets in real time
Easily locate assets in real-time and save costs using valuable location insights.
2. Monitor machine performance
Manage and visualize equipment performance KPIs in a single platform.
3. Maintain product integrity
Enable real-time monitoring and alerts on product conditions.
4. Make your smart machines smarter
Unify your data and turn your smart machines into insight driving hubs.
GET STARTED WITH THINAER